Currimundi Community Hall is at the heart of the Sunshine Coast, situated close to the beach and all amenities. This well-maintained venue is available for hire at very reasonable rates and is an ideal setting for a wide variety of activities including:
- play group/ interest group
- club/group functions
Acceptance of bookings is at the discretion of the committee. Please note that bookings for activities such as unsupervised 18th and 21st birthday parties will not be accepted.
- Features of the Hall include an excellent wooden dance floor (12m x 9m) with bi-fold doors through to a separate area (12m x 11m) suitable for seating up to 60 people and a covered verandah (10m x 3m).
- The kitchen (4m x 4m) has a refrigerator, an electric oven and cooktop, a microwave, laminated bench tops, a small hot water system, a double sink, and a 20 litre urn.
- 50 litre garbage bins are provided but hirers are responsible for removing all garbage off-site.
- Seating is available for up to 60 people.
- The tarmacked carpark provides enough space to park at least 15 cars.
- Mobile phone reception is available.
- All individuals/groups hiring the Hall are required to complete a hire agreement form and to pay a refundable bond and hire fee.
- Hire rates and bonds vary according to the type of activity.
- Intending hirers are asked to complete the ‘Contact us’ email form. The Hall’s Booking Officer will be in touch by telephone to discuss the activity/needs and possible costs. A date and time can be arranged to view the Hall.
- All individuals/groups wishing to hire the Hall must have their own public risk insurance. Insurance companies/brokers can be contacted for this type of cover and for advice on the amount of cover suggested for the activity.
- Hirers are asked to show their appreciation to the volunteers who care for, and maintain, the Hall by leaving it as they found it.
- Under no circumstances should food or drink be taken onto the dance floor.
- Amount of bond returned depends on the cleanliness and condition of the Hall and surrounds.
- Out of consideration to people living nearby all loud music should cease at midnight.
For Terms & Conditions of hall hire, please visit Standard Terms & Conditions of Hire.
If you have any questions, queries or would like to book, please use the “Enquiries” form to get in touch.