- All Hire requests are subject to the Committee’s approval.
- The Hall is accessed by a key that the Bookings Officer will provide once the Booking is confirmed.
- All furniture must be returned to the original position after your hire.
- All doors and windows must be locked securely before vacating the premises.
- All lights, fans and electrical appliances must be switched off. Please do NOT turn off mains.
- If you are using crockery and cutlery these items are to be washed and dried prior to leaving the premises.
- There is to be no sticky tape, screws or nails applied to walls, please use existing hooks only.
- All rubbish is to be placed in bins provided. Any food waste is to be removed from the premises.
- Unless otherwise arranged, use of the premises must be strictly in accordance with the Hire Agreement.
- The Hall allows 15 minutes gratis either side of your allotted time for setting/packing up. Please respect other Hall users by waiting outside until your agreed entry time and vacate the premises promptly on time.
- No apparatus or equipment must be left on site without Committee approval; this should be raised initially with the Bookings Officer.
- Alcohol is permitted inside the premise but CANNOT in any circumstances be sold at the facility. The responsibility for the use of alcohol is that of the hirer.
- Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on the premises of the Hall or its grounds. Butts are NOT to be discarded around the entrance or the perimeter of the building.
- Failure to abide by these terms may result in cancellation of your booking.
Occupational Health & Safety
- Prior to confirmation of your booking an appointment with the Booking Officer will be made to go over the OH&S requirements that you hold as the hirer of the building. There will be a form to sign so that you are aware of your responsibilities.
- All exits and fire extinguishers are NOT to be obstructed, e.g. by placing tables or chairs in front of them.
- No open flames are allowed in the Hall (i.e. no candles or incense).
- All hirers to provide their own First Aid kits.
- Please be aware hirers are not covered under the Halls’ public liability insurance. You must, by law, have your own public liability insurance cover and a copy provided to the Booking Officer.
- Any breakages, damage or faulty appliances must be reported to the Booking Officer promptly on 5437 6481.
Finances – Hire Rates
- Hire rates and bonds will vary according to the type of activity:
- Casual bookings: A fully refundable $100 security deposit is required at the time of booking in order to receive a key for the door. Casual bookings are charged at the rate of $16.00* per hour. An inspection will be conducted after vacating the premises, and provided the facilities are found to be satisfactory, the bond will be refunded the next business day and within 7 days.
- Permanent bookings: Permanent hirers are entitled to the discounted rate of $16.00* per hour, on the condition that rental fees are paid (1) month in advance. Permanent hirers will be required to pay a full refundable $100 security deposit.
- All hire fees must be paid in full (2) two weeks prior to the event. If this does not occur it may result in cancellation of your booking. If the booking is less than (2) two prior to the event, payment will be required at the time of the booking.
- Permanent hirers will be required to give one calendar month notice to cancel the booking. Casual hirers will be required to give 7 days’ notice. Failure to provide adequate notice may result in forfeiture of the deposit or a cancellation fee of 50% of the hire fee.
- An additional cleaning fee will be levied if the Hall is not left in a clean and tidy condition. This also includes litter and cigarette butts on the grounds.
- A $50 penalty will apply if doors and/or windows are found unlocked after use.
- A $30 call out fee will apply for lost/forgotten keys.
Direct Deposit: Direct Deposit BSB: 124-171 Acc No: 22817786 (use your name as a reference).
Cheque: Made out to Currimundi Sports & Recreation Association Inc.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
The following are requirements to use the Hall with regard to the Covid-19 situation:
- Entry to the Hall is to be via the rear kitchen door to enable guests to sign the Covid Register before entering the main Hall and to sanitize using the wipes (provided).
- The kitchen is only to be used to boil the kettle – each guest must bring their own cups. Food and utensils must not be shared with anyone else.
- Please use the sanitize wipes to clean down the chairs, tables, door knobs that you have used and the toilets before leaving the Hall. All sanitizing liquid & wipes are supplied.